Policies and practices governing the governance of personal information
Last updated: 2024-01-29
The purpose of this policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) is to describe the practices of Hydro-Pompe (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our” or “the site”) in terms of management and governance of personal informations. Hydro-Pompe is committed to protecting all personal information collected and used in the course of its activities.
- Collection of personal data
When you browse and interact with our website, we may collect personal data. The data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying information: name, address, email, phone number, etc.
- Connection information: IP addresses, connection data, browser and device information, etc.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our site, the pages you view, the products you view, etc.
- Use of personal data
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the requested services.
- To personalize and improve your experience on our site.
- To send you information about our products, services or promotions, if you have given your consent.
- To respond to your requests, questions or concerns.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data in the following cases:
- To our third-party service providers who help us provide our services (for example, payment processing companies).
- In response to a court order or other legal obligations.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, our users or other third parties.
- Your rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, such as:
- The right to access your personal data that we hold.
- The right to correct your personal data if it is incorrect.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, where applicable.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Data security
We strive to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Contact us
1215 Maloney Boulevard East
Telephone: 819 663-2476